October 6, 2015

Kicking off September!!

I am so happy to say that I am officially ALMOST caught up!  It just turned October…and these pics?  Just from last month!  Yay for keeping my memories on track and FINALLY catching up a blog that's been severely behind for at least two years!

Greyson had a followup for his ear tubes the first week of September.  We had to do an interesting dance with the kids to make it work…Daddy took Grey to Children's and I took Owen to school then me and Coop headed to STL to meet up and gather Greyson from him so he could go on to work. Well Cooper and I had some time to kill and ended up at the City Garden waiting for the other half of our crew.  What an unexpectedly fun morning!!!

Petting a bunny.
Following a hill of ants.
Daddy and Greyson arrived!


The fountains at the park were still on since Labor Day was right around the corner.  We did not have swim gear and were completely unprepared.  BUT…we stripped down to our shorts and bare feet and had a ball.

After running wild for a bit, we enjoyed lunch from one of the awesome food trucks that pulled up while we played.  I had a lunch time bagel that was delicious!!  I can't wait to take this in more next summer!  Thanks for a fun day of adventuring City Garden…never mind the $115 in parking tickets we got.  $100 for Jeremy who parked the van in a handicap spot…and $15 for mine because the meter ran out.  Lesson learned…and didn't I mention that in a previous post…it's fun and chaotic being a Linley!!



After our trip to the City Garden, we had Coop's first day of four year old preschool!  He was very excited but got real serious when I asked him to smile.  True Coop fashion!
UABC Preschool is where it's at!  Not only do they have an amazing heart for kids…but for the parents too.  I arrived to a fresh cup of coffee prepared by Pastor Brad. 
After school we were all smiles!

And so was his partner in crime!!
Love this little lady!!
My after-school lunch date!

Welcome September!  It was a great way to usher in our first month of fall :)

No comments: